My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-07-10 05:52:57

gsnoopy520

Phillies Rhys Hoskins Jersey

Zhang Xiaolan holds her patent at her family's home in Xinyang Black Ben Gedeon Jersey , Henan province, September 24, 2017.
Zhang Xiaolan, an 18-year-old girl from a village in Henan Province has invented a system which automatically switches a vehicle's lights between high and low beams, which she's now been able to patent.

Coming from an underdeveloped rural area of Henan Black Jaleel Johnson Jersey , Zhang Xiaolan's family doesn't even own a car.

"My dad has poor eyesight due to an industrial accident, so it's unsafe for him to walk at night," Zhang Xiaolan explained, "He gets blurred vision when a car's lights are on high beam."

Out of her concern about her father's safety, Zhang decided to improve the way car headlights work Black Pat Elflein Jersey , beginning her project during her second year in high school.

"Convex lenses, light screens and photoreceptive circuits are used to judge the brightness of a car's headlights," said Zhang Xiaolan. "Two cars equipped with this device are able to switch automatically from high beam to low beam when they meet head-on."

The automatic auto high-low beam switcher Zhang Xiaolan invented gained a patent from the State Intellectual Property Bureau in August, 2016.

A manufacturer from Guangdong Province has already requested Zhang Xiaolan allow her product to be used in their vehicles.

Zhang Xiaolan is not resting on her one invention. She has enrolled in Jilin University.

"Given there are more opportunities at university, I'd like to make more inventions in the future Black Dalvin Cook Jersey ," said Zhang.

Khalifa Rashed Alshehhi, first prize winner, gives a theme speech during the final of the 10th "Chinese Bridge" the Chinese Proficiency Competition for foreign secondary school students in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), on Sept. 25 Danielle Hunter Jersey , 2017. The 10th "Chinese Bridge" the Chinese Proficiency Competition for foreign secondary school students in Dubai was held here on Tuesday. Khalifa Rashed Alshehhi and Mariam Ahmed Alkhoori claimed the title. (XinhuaSu Xiaopo)

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

In pics: paddy fields across China

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

10th Pink Ribbon Charity Walk held in Switzerland

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Chinese boxer Yin Junhua lost to Frenchwoman Estelle Mossely to miss a lightweight title, which could be the country's first ever Olympic gold medal in women's boxing, here on Friday.

Mossely, celebrating her 24th birthday on the day, thus added an Olympic gold medal to the world championship title she won earlier this year. She lost the first two rounds, but came back to overwhelm Yin in the second half of the fight.

""I dreamed a lot about the gold medal and I'm very disappointed that I didn't get it at the end,"" said Yin.

""I will continue my boxing career. I won't give up. When I go back to China, I will work even harder so I hope I can succeed in the future.""

Mossely's boyfriend and teammate Tony Yoka completed their perfect day by reaching the final of the men's super-heavyweight category, defeating Croat Filip on a split decision. Yoka will face Joe Joyce from Britain.

""The victory is for her birthday,"" said Yoka after the fight.

""Yeah, I beat him the first time. He beat me the second time which was quite close so hopefully I can get the win the third time around,"" said Joyce about the Sunday gold medal match with Yoka.

London 2012 women's middleweight champion Claressa Shields from the United States reached her second Olympic final with a dominant performance against Dariga Shakimova from Kazakhstan. Shields will face Nouchka Fontijn from Netherland on Sunday.

"

The sunglasses fashion house Saflio, located in Padua Eric Kendricks Jersey , Italy, is the ones who are responsible for the manufacturing of Lunette Carrera. Other brands that Saflio have been affiliated with are inclusive of Valentino, Gucci, Armani, Dior and Hugo Boss. Saflio have been the owners of Carrera Lunettes since 1996 Trae Waynes Jersey , and for the last two years they have been working on renewing their trademark, which has caused a significant increase in their popularity. There are two sections in which Saflio separates Lunettes Carrera. Firstly, there is the online game section, which focuses on products that are aimed directly at both amateur and skilled athletes. They even make special products for biking and snowboarding. They are responsible for manufacturing the finest quality of goggles, helmets and sunglasses Laquon Treadwell Jersey , which ensure that athletes are secured while engaging in their various sporting activities.

Secondly, there is the selection that is associated with everyday activities, which is also the fashion selection, and consists of a variety of one-of-a-kind models that will appeal to persons that have different styles and preferences. It does not matter what selection they below to, or whether they are worn by women or men Ben Gedeon Jersey , Lunette Carrera always ensures that its sunglasses offer full UV protection to its customers. All of the Lunettes Carrera is manufactured utilizing polarized contact lenses, which are capable of protecting individuals’ vision from the negative effects of UV rays; additionally, they help the customers to get more lighting even though these glasses help to decrease the lighting reflection.

The way of life selection is also referred to as the Lunette Carrera fashionable selection, and its vintage styling sunglasses are a customer favorite, as they are designed based on the trendy fashion style of the period of the 1950s through to the 1980s. Carr.

2018-07-10 05:52:57

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer