My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Test forum
  •  » I am now worried after i run that Let me re-injure myself

#1 2018-05-28 05:43:00

diannebrown

I am now worried after i run that Let me re-injure myself

In March I began exercise options in Vibrams. I started out slowly and for the primary 6 weeks I possessed no issues or complaints. My legs felt fine and I loved your 'feel' of the vibram five fingers womens. I became still not confident adequate to race in all of them (in fact, I never have raced at all since March) and I also stayed far from longer mileage runs (5+ miles).

Then in mid-April I began to experience a 'pinching' sensation within my calf which is followed by an most out spasm. I would rest a week and vibram five fingers womens then try to run again only to own it happen again (and once again, and again). Each time it will happen at a different mileage point within the run and would put a rapid end to my training/running for that next week. I began resting with regard to longer periods (2+ weeks) which was not easy for my home (call me a running addict) but every time I tried to run it could happen again.

Finally in July I called this quits, took a full four week period off and began receiving massage for my calves. I bought a new pair with running shoes (not minimalist) and started running again (very slowly). I have been back at it within the past 4 weeks but vibram five fingers running only run twice weekly and never farther than 5 miles during a period. I am still VERY cautious about how I run but up to now have not had every calf issues (knock about wood).

Aside from this physical pain and aggravation of being injured, that is never easy, I have realized the 'mental' effect that they are much worse - okay explain. Before this 'experiment' running with luck was my escape, my personal solitude. The phone was not ringing, kids not crying and I'd that time to decompress in addition to relax. I LOVED to run vibram five fingers ottawa and was carefree next time i did. Unfortunately, since this kind of things have changed.

I am now worried after i run that Let me re-injure myself. I run almost 'scared' and don't have the same confidence since before. I would even say that has affected my stride and running form (not to mention the foreclosure of fitness that occurred vibram five fingers ottawa over the past several months with so much downtime).

2018-05-28 05:43:00

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Test forum
  •  » I am now worried after i run that Let me re-injure myself

Adverts

Board footer