My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-10-04 04:22:35

JoeClark

Weird Ethernet Connection problem.

Hello,

So I have and issue with my ethernet connection which is very weird. I recently got a new PC. I connected my ethernet cable from the old computer it did not work at all but worked on my old PC. I moved my new PC closer to the router and used a Cat 5e cable which worked and the ethernet was connected meaning that it works as it should, but because this setup was inconvenient I just stayed with using WiFi knowing that my ethernet works. Now that I have moved I also have a short, same lenght ethernet Cat 5e cable, but it doesnt work, nor does a brand new Cat 6 cable. The port works when I go to identify the adapter, both lights work correctly and as mentioned, the ethernet worked on the other cable I tested it with before moving. Any idea what may be the case? It shows that the cable is unplugged and the lights don't work when I plug in the cable. This was the case before. But as mentioned it didn't work on 3 cables but on 1, which was the same as the cable I want to use now.

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id- … oblem.html
Medical Device Marketing

2017-10-04 04:22:35

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2017-12-12 14:43:55

Markus2
Website

Re: Weird Ethernet Connection problem.

Wired Ethernet is more faster than Wireless so people who are running a big Company they Prefer Wired Connection for Work. But It have some Maintenance Conditions Which you need to follow.

No body want any mistakes in their writing work and they have a lack of Writing skills. So Every one need a service like surfessay writing service or an Experienced writer who can help them to learn different skills.

#3 2018-04-17 15:36:20

mosimorin

Re: Weird Ethernet Connection problem.

I thing you should google it.
hosting-reviews.co.uk best company

Adverts

Board footer